Communication breakdown due to improper grammar usage

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

JOURNAL ENTRY 3


                          BUTTERFLIES   IN   STOMACH    


                   
   I  chose  this  topic  on  purpose,  because  most  of  my classmates and me were under this stress last year.Fortunately, we got over it, but this stress will last as long as we live.We will encounter lots of exams, we will get stressed and if we know how to handle this stress, we will get over them.

    Anxiety is a normal reaction – apprehension, tension, or uneasiness – to any perception threat or anticipation of danger. Exam anxiety may be a result of our underestimating our abilities. Conversely, it may be a natural reaction to insufficient exam preparation.





    Exam anxiety can result in: sweaty palms, feeling too hot or cold,headaches, upset stomach, nausea , rapid heart beat, shallow/irregular breathing, dizziness, angry, depressed or unsure,poor present performance.





     If the anxiety is severe, persistent, or  generalized beyond exam situations, you may benefit from seeing a physician or counsellor.  Yet, we can handle the situation ourselves as well.Here is some advice for you :
*   Listen to relaxing music
*   Practice good nutrition and maintain regular exercise
*   Create a balanced schedule that includes some breaks,
exercise  and social activity
*   Sleep well
*   Set realistic study goals.

  Lastly, students, parents, teachers and school administors must  all find  ways to be actively involved in reducing anxiety.
By doing so, we can save our student’s future life and help them being a good member of society.




1 comment:


  1. Hi Güllü I like your journal very much. When I read it, I remembered my old stressful days. You are right that we will have to go through many obstacles in our lives, and so we should learn how we cope with them. I agree also with you that we should consult doctor if stress is so severe. Some activities you recommended are very useful according to me, because when I am stressful, I listen to relaxing music and I really believe that it is beneficial.

    ReplyDelete